Call Us: (954) 964-7687
Get a Free Estimate
- What do I have to do to my pool in the event of a hurricane?
Drain about 1 to 1-1/2 ft only if we are predicting lots of rain. Thats all.
- How long do I have to keep my pump on?
Summer time no less than 10 hours. Winter time no less than 6 hours.
- How often should I clean my filter?
Every other week
- How long do I have to wait to use pool after service is finished?
At least 2 hours
- Is my pool safe for dogs to go in?
Yes only if your dog goes in frequently, the filter needs to be cleaned more often.
- Do I have to do anything when I have pool service?
The only thing you have to do is add water to pool on day of service in the months of summer whenever evaporation is generated.
© Copyright 2013 Blue Coast Pool Inc. All rights reserved